1 Chronicles 16:34- “Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. NKJV
It’s Thanksgiving Day here in America, and hopefully around the world because every day is a good day to give thanks to the Lord!
So what am I thankful for this morning?
- I am thankful for Jesus! For the relationship He has allowed me to have with Him and all that entails!
- I am thankful for this blog. I’ve always wanted an outlet to share my love for the Word!
- For each of you who visit my site and read my blogs, whether it’s periodically or regularly! I am grateful for you!
- For each of you that downloaded the prayer of salvation, about 140 of you, I trust that you have come into a wonderful relationship with the Savior!
- For my amazing family!!! Yessss! I have been blessed with a godly husband, and together we have raised godly young women!
So I just wanted to take a few minutes and share my heart of gratitude with those of you who are on my heart daily. I love you! I thank God for you! And I pray that today is an amazing day for some of God’s amazing people! Wonderful Jesus!